ENCAPSULATION & DEHUMIDIFIER
Here are the basic features of an encapsulated crawl space:
- 100% coverage of the ground with a vapor barrier
- Seams and junctions of vapor barrier sealed
- Sealed crawl space vents
- Insulated foundation walls and band joist (usually)
- Conditioning of air with dehumidifier
- Electrical wood (GFCI Outlet)
The benefits of this treatment are significant. With dehumidification, it's not difficult to reduce the humidity to less than 50%.
For more information on our services, please contact us today!