SPRAY FOAM INSULATION
Spray polyurethane foam (SPF) is used to insulate, air seal, manage moisture and improve structural strength in commercial and residential buildings. The superior insulating performance of closed-cell SPF (ccSPF) is the result of insulating gas in the cells of the foam made possible with a foam blowing agent.
Timco Insulation is a certified installer for airtight spray foam.
Below are benefits of using spray foam insulation in your commercial building or home.
- Lowers Energy Consumption
- Provides a continuous barrier
- Prevents moisture infiltration through air leakage
- Minimizes dew point problems and condensation
- Avoids thermal bridging
- Resists heat movement in all directions
- Provides reliable performance under varying conditions